1. What Is Pharma Franchise ?
Ans – pharma Franchise is also Known as PCD (propaganda-cum-distribution)PCD it is an authorization or official permission or approval granted by pharma company to distributors, group or individual. These authorization allows to use all entities of particular company such as Company’s proprietary knowledge, products, trademarks, brand names and other commercial activities at monopoly right or other mutual agreed term & condition for specific territory. .
2. Which Documents Are Required For Taking Pharma Franchise ?
Ans : – If You Want To Start Your Own Pharma Business You Must Have Drug License and GST Number .and You Have GST and DL Number You Can Easily Start Your Pharma Franchise Business .
3. How Much Investment To start Your Pharma Franchise Business ?
Pharma Franchise will be Provide on District wise means One district has one Company Distributorship like Monopoly Base . if You Have DL and GST Number You Can Take a distributorship .You can Start Your Pharma Franchise Business with Minimum Order Like (5000 to 10000) Only/-
4. How To Choose Best Pharma Company ?
There Are Some tips To Select Best Pharma Company
PORTFOLIO OF PRODUCTS:- It is very important to select a company with a broad product portfolio. Some pharma companies do not offer a wide range of products, which means that your competitors may have an edge over you and will have a better chance of changing the doctor.
QUALITY OF PRODUCTS:- Quality Of Product means company has Certified with ISO and GMP .instead of going after the price you should look for quality and feedback. Doctors always work with pharma companies that have a correct answer for their products.
INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE:- Before finding any company, we see the market value of the company, what kind of company is with me in the future. . An experienced company can handle your problems better than new. They can also guide you through the day to day activities of your business.
COMPANY CERTIFIED:- Company Must Have Certified With ISO and GMP and any more
5. What Is Third Party Pharma Manufacturing ?
Ans.:- Pharma third party manufacturing means outsourcing of the products or to get manufactured ones brand’s name from another manufacturing unit out. This is a very effective concept in many other marketing companies which are getting the most attention in the pharmaceutical companies. Multinational companies are also switching towards this method to get the best benefits. This is a very easy way to start your pharmaceutical business or to expand the existing pharmaceutical business of yours.
6. How to Start Pharma Business With Brand Name ?
Getting the third party manufacturing services is quite easy if you follow the right steps. Below mentioned is the procedure to get your pharmaceutical products manufactured by the third party manufacturing companies.
- Firstly, select the brand name and composition you want to get manufactured.
- Then send queries to the third party manufacturing companies for the minimum batch size and price.
- Choose the manufacturer by which you want to get your products manufactured.
- Manufacturers will ask you to send affidavit and other details such as a license for drugs. These documents will assure the authenticity of your brand name to the company.
- After sending this information to select the packing material.
- Then deposit the initial advance in the 3rd party manufacturer or the third party manufacturing process has been started.
- Manufacturers will book your product and you are done with this whole process.
if You want To start Own Business with Own Brand Name of Products. don’t worry we have India top pharma manufacturing Company .
What Is GST ?
GST is known as the Goods and Services Tax. It is an Indirect tax which introduced to replacing a host of other Indirect taxes such as value added tax, service tax, purchase tax, excise duty, and so on. GST levied on the supply of certain goods and services in India. It is one tax that is applicable all over India
What is DL(Drug License) ?
A drug license is permitted from the controller of the drug to deal with drugs. Whether for wholesale or retail trade, this drug license is issued subject to certain conditions attached to the premises and the competent person.
To start the Pharma business, a drug license is required .
Normally, the drug control organization issues two types DL(Drug License)
- Retail drug license :- An applicant applies for retail sale drug license for retail sale of drugs. The term “retailing” means sale for the consumption of the end consumer. It is not intended for resale by the purchaser. Thus the buyer is not required to hold a drug license. Retailers of the drug may sell it to a hospital, dispensary, medical, educational or research institution or any other person.
- Wholesale Drug License: – The wholesaler of the drug should have a wholesale drug license. Wholesale means selling it to any person for further sale; Thus, the buyer of these drugs must have a wholesale or retail sale drug license. Wholesale may opt for third party manufacturing. Third-party manufacturing means medicines manufactured by a licensed manufacturer as per the requirement of its customer, i.e. wholesaler. Such a manufacturer would require a Brand Affidavit before manufacturing any drug under the wholesaler’s brand name. The product package will be borne by the manufacturer (marketed by) and the wholesaler (marketed by). If a customer has a requirement that requires the approval of the Drug Controlling Authority, the manufacturer has to obtain such approval before manufacturing those drugs.
Casca Remedies Pvt . Ltd. :-
With the opening of Indian Economy to the world, Indian Pharmaceutical Industry, by virtue of its inherent strength of large pool of scientific community, massive manpower and cheap labor, was poised to become Pharma Super Power. In order to achieve this goal in global pharma market, it was imperative that Indian companies upgrade technology, adopt stringent quality control procedures and evolve a culture of living up to strict delivery schedules. In an effort to produce quality medicines at affordable prices, most modern plant and machinery backed with highly skilled team of professionals have been put in place at CASCA REMEDIES PVT. LTD., which was incorporated in 1988 in Ambala Cantt, and since then we have grown from a little two man operation to fully functional state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, using latest machinery, equipment’s and testing instruments. Present manufacturing facility meets the strict Schedule – M, GMP & an ISO 9001:2015 norms.
Contact Us for More Information[Form id=”1″]
7. Which Documents are required for pharma Third Party manufacturing ?
Ans:- If You Want To Take Third Party Pharma Manufacturing You Must have Drug License and GST Number then you can apply for third party pharma manufacturing
8. What Is Herbal Franchise and How to start Business With Herbal Products ?
Herbal franchise Menes Become a Distributors Of herbal Products .If you want to start Ayurvedic Medicine Shop and Ayurvedic Retail Pharmacy then you will not require taking any drug related license until/unless you sell food supplements and allopathic medicines along with ayurvedic medicines. If you are selling food products also, then you will require having FSSAI registration/license. In case of allopathic medicine, you have to take retail drug license.
If you are interested in Ayurvedic/Herbal Medicine Manufacturing then you have to take ayurvedic medicine manufacturing license from state Ayush (The Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy) department in which you want to set-up business but if you are interested only in selling of ayurvedic medicines then you will not require to have any drug related license ,you need to be a registered ayurvedic practitioner.
9. How To start hand Sanitizer Business ?
if you want to Start Business With Hand sanitizer You have only GST number Then You can Easily start Business With Hand sanitizer .
we are also offering hand sanitizer manufacturing Opportunity if You want to make hand sanitizer with Own Brand name don/t worry we are here to help you !
10 . Which License is Required for Sanitizer manufacturing ?
f you want to make a hand sanitizer with your own Brand Name, then you Must have a GST number Only
If You Have GST Number You can Make hand Sanitizer With Own Brand Name. only GST Number is Required for trading and manufacturing Hand sanitizer
If Your are Looking a Company For : –
- Pharma Franchise
- Derma Franchise
- derma manufacturing
- Pharma Third party Manufacturing
- herbal Products Franchise
- Herbal Manufacturing company
- sanitizer manufacturing
- sanitizer in bulk
Please Contact Us
send your information Below we will Provide you best rate